- Associate Consultant, Regulatory at Capco
- Editorial Intern, Humanity and Higher Education at Pearson Asia Ltd.
- Cantonese (Native Fluency)
- Mandarin (Full professional fluency)
- English (Full professional fluency)
- Spanish (Intermediate)
Kate is an advisory analyst based in Exiger’s Hong Kong office, where she focuses on compliance investigations and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
Kate joined Exiger from Capco, where she was an Associate Consultant in the regulatory pillar. In this role, she was responsible for performing Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Enhanced Due diligence (EDD) and transaction monitoring work on US affiliates for a top tier commercial bank. She evaluated the risk rating of each portfolio and made recommendations on the client relationships.
Kate liaised with different parties e.g. FCC, business development and other consulting firms to support the implementation of global standards by analyzing user requirements. She also assisted in leading a team of compliance specialists.
Kate was also an editorial intern at Pearson PLC, the former parent company of The Financial Times and The Economist, where she contributed in several publications related to humanity and higher educations.
Kate is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). She earned her bachelors of business administration degree from The University of Hong Kong.
- The University of Hong Kong, B.B.A. (Accounting and Finance)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- HKU Foundation Scholarship for Outstanding Standing Students