- Senior Vice President, Financial Advisory Services at AlixPartners
- Senior Consultant, Global Transfer Pricing at Deloitte
- Finance Research Fellow , at University of Illinois at Chicago
- Italian (Fluent)
Lorenzo is a Director based in Exiger’s New York office. He has nearly a decade of experience supporting large corporations and regulatory agencies with complex financial investigations applying a combination of forensic and analytical skills.
Lorenzo joined Exiger from AlixPartners, where he was a senior vice president in the Financial Advisory Services group. In this role, he focused on designing and executing complex anti-bribery and corruption investigations spanning across several industries and geographies throughout the globe. He is skilled at coordinating multi-disciplinary teams (forensic accountants and tech-enabled data analytics). He led teams performing on the ground, data intensive investigations in, among other countries, Brazil, Russia, and China. In addition he supervised high-profile AML/BSA/OFAC sanctions investigations and compliance engagements mandated by the SEC, FRBs, and the NYS Department of Financial Services. He also worked on designing valuation and damages analyses in the context of litigation matters involving intellectual property infringements and submission of fraudulent claims.
Before this, Lorenzo was a senior consultant at Deloitte. While there, he was responsible for investigating the arm’s length nature of the intercompany transactions for, among others, several Fortune 500 companies by performing financial statements analysis and market benchmarking.
He began his career as a corporate finance research fellow at the University of Illinois.
- Loyola University Chicago, Quinland Graduate School of Business, Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Universita’ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Business Administration
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Association of Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)