- Corporate Counsel at Brink's Incorporated
- Vice President, Operations at Brink's Brokerage Company
- Attorney, U.S. Operations at Brink's Incorporated
- Manager, Regulatory Compliance at Brink's Global Services
Marcela V. Kopelman
Marcela Kopelman is Assistant General Counsel based in Exiger’s New York office.
Ms. Kopelman joined Exiger from Brink’s Incorporated, where she most recently was Corporate Counsel for Brink’s Global Services. In this role, she was responsible for transactional, regulatory and labor and employment matters. Over her decade of in-house work at Brink’s, she also worked as Vice President for Operations for Brink’s Brokerage Company, as Attorney–U.S. Operations and as Regulatory Compliance Manager. Her extensive experience includes providing business-focused counseling on risk management, human resources, litigation and due diligence matters. Ms. Kopelman is fluent in Spanish.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Miami, M.B.A.
- Advisory member, ACC-NYC Women’s Group Steering Committee
- Member of the New York State Bar Association