- Regional Managing Director, APAC at IPSA International
- Managing Director, APAC at IPSA International
- CEO at Probe International
- Director, Business Intelligence at Stirling Risk (Asia)
- Detective Superintendent, Royal Hong Kong Police
Trevor is an Associate Managing Director based in Exiger’s Hong Kong’s office.
Trevor joined Exiger from IPSA International, where he was the Regional Managing Director of the APAC division. He is a Certified Fraud Examiner and brings 40 years of experience to Exiger. His experience spans many areas including law enforcement, advising large corporations on effective security procedures across multi-site operations, business intelligence, fraud investigation and due diligence. Trevor’ s expertise lies in identifying areas of potential and current theft and fraud, due diligence processes and corporate risk avoidance guidelines.
Prior to IPSA, Trevor was the CEO at Probe International. Whilst there he developed the company’s expertise in conducting due diligence in the PRC and Macau which, as a result, are now recognized as one of the leaders in conducting such work.
Before joining Probe, Trevor was the Director Business Intelligence at Stirling Risk (Asia) Limited a newly establish Asian subsidiary of a London based corporation. He very quickly established the company’s profile in the region for their expertise in conducting pre-IPO due diligence work.
Trevor served with the Royal Hong Kong Police Force where he was a Detective Superintendent and operational commander of the Organised Crime & Triad Bureau, Regional Crime Units, Homicide Bureau and Organised & Serious Crimes Bureau. During his 24 years with the RHKP, he was in charge of the successful investigation into a large number of Hong Kong’s most notable crimes.
Trevor has served in the Director role at other consulting firms. He has managed various types of investigations on behalf of major corporations throughout Asia Pacific, providing security risk audits and related advice.
Trevor has a track record of successfully establishing presence in desired markets and increasing business profits very quickly. He speaks English and Cantonese.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- University of Louisville, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED), Standard & Advanced
- Home Office Crime Prevention Centre, Crime Prevention Course
- Royal New Zealand Police College, Executive Development Course
- Senior Management Course
- Management Programme in Aviation Security Certificate
- Strategic Management of Aviation Facilitation Certificate
- Health & Safety Management Certificate
- Detective Training Courses
- Cantonese Language training (Standard, Intermediate & Advance)
- TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Instructors Training Course
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American Society for Industrial Security