Exiger Diligence combines its sophisticated understanding of investment banks with extensive experience on IPO reports to uncover critical information and produce timely and useful results for clients. Extensive public record research and source inquiries, when necessary, look to develop profiles of executives and independent directors with a focus on highlighting:
- Material non-disclosures in the draft S-1 filing or other official documents (unreported related party transactions, criminal issues undisclosed, misrepresentation of academic or other professional credentials)
- Personal litigation (I.e. criminal proceedings, past bankruptcies or any other litigation which could be problematic)
- Identifying patterns of abuse of corporate assets at prior employers
- Documenting problems and patterns for the subject’s deal history
- Documenting management problems, governance issues, etc.
- Documenting past business decisions or patterns demonstrating decisions taken against shareholders’ best interests