Exiger Analytics simplifies complex technical processes, allowing clients to solve their toughest compliance challenges.
Our suite of technology-enabled solutions pair the repeatability and efficiency of technology with human insight to extract meaning from digital data.
We bridge the gap between digital analytics and domain expertise with a team of former investigators, compliance professionals, and lawyers with extensive backgrounds in systems, data, and computer science.
What makes Exiger Analytics different from other solutions?
Our analytics capability is integrated into our Advisory practice to provide a full-spectrum solution.
It is the force multiplier for all forms of data analysis.
- Our team has deep subject matter expertise in both advisory and technical systems.
- We develop repeatable processes, providing clients sustainable technology-enabled solutions for BAU operations.
- Our team has backgrounds in compliance, legal, operations, investigations, and data science.
- We simplify the solution.
Key Service Offerings
Exiger Analytics combines cognitive computing with deep domain and systems expertise to help our clients make sense of their most complex financial crime, cyber risk and investigatory issues.
- Transaction Monitoring System support, testing, tuning, and optimization evaluation
- Screening/filtering systems support, testing, tuning, and optimization evaluation
- KYC systems support and testing
- Data Storage Architecture and Governance
- Model risk management
- Model validations
- Data quality
- DFS 504 governance reviews
Compliance Control Framework Analytics
- Complete data driven assessment of control frameworks
- Gap assessment
- MI (management information) analysis and optimization
- AML/KYC Remediation
- Data modeling accelerates the transformation of data into information
- Analysis turns information into intelligence, insights, evidence and investigation leads
- Deep expertise in financial services data, operational processes, systems, and products - especially in a non-financial crime context
- Deep wealth of experience analyzing cross-border, correspondent, securities and retail transactional activity
- SWIFT message analysis and Tag 70/72 unstructured data
- Simultaneous analysis of structured and unstructured data
- Complex fraud analytics
- Unsual pattern analysis
- Statistical Anomaly detection
- Human Behavior analysis and anomaly identification
- Visualizing insights from complex data sources
Exiger Intelligence (e-Discovery)
Our e-Discovery solution is built around Exiger Intelligence, a cognitive computing and smart search platform that accelerates and automates decision making in document review and financial records.
Collection of digital data/evidence to meet evidentiary standards.
Read More about Exiger's Analytics Practice
Reconciling Data Analytics and Protection
With the rise of analytics within banking and finance, how are the benefits of this innovative approach to data being balanced with the appropriate data protection practices?
Exiger Tech President on AI, Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics
AI, Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics – The new strategic imperative to drive business transformation in FX
How to Use Data Analytics to Root Out Corruption
“Combining information—bringing together information that allows you to have meaningful insights—is so critical in an investigation, and it’s data analytics that allows you to do that.”