Compliance & Coronavirus Podcast: Anna Osborn on Managed Services and Outsourced Compliance
READ FULL TRANSCRIPT: HERE
Click on word to hear audio
It’s Exiger week on the Compliance and Coronavirus podcast. As the Voice of Compliance, Tom Fox’s Compliance and Coronavirus podcast helps to bring both clarity and sanity to the compliance practitioner and compliance profession during this worldwide health and healthcare crisis. In this episode, he visits with Anna Osborn, the Senior Vice President of Growth and Marketing at Exiger. She discusses cultivating collaborative working environments and building process into an organization’s compliance relationship management activities, during the era of Covid-19.
Some topics include:
- What are the top 3 challenges we face moving into Q3 and Q4 of this year?
- Do you anticipate they will change in 2021?
- How can senior management create a narrative around these changes?
- What is the future of managed services?
- How can a CCO ‘spread the peanut butter too thin?'
- What is the role you see for outsourced compliance?
About the Podcast
Compliance Evangelist Thomas Fox started the "Compliance & Coronavirus" podcast to help bring both clarity and sanity to the compliance practitioner and compliance profession during this worldwide health and healthcare crisis.