Compliance & Coronavirus Podcast: Brandon Daniels on Data Management and Data Security Moving out of COVID-19
READ FULL TRANSCRIPT: HERE
Click on word to hear audio
It’s Exiger week on the Compliance and Coronavirus podcast. As the Voice of Compliance, Tom Fox’s Compliance and Coronavirus podcast helps to bring both clarity and sanity to the compliance practitioner and compliance profession during this worldwide health and healthcare crisis. In this episode, he visits with Brandon Daniels, Exiger President of Global Markets. A regulatory expert and technology practitioner, Daniels brings more than 15 years in senior management across the financial services, life sciences and energy sectors. He is a leader in technological innovation in regulatory investigations and compliance management.
Some of the topics include:
- How security and US national security will play a bigger role moving out of Covid-19.
- What will be some of the biggest changes in 2021?
- What will be the role of a CCO in this increased era of corporate security?
- Why the management of data will be so critical going forward?
- Why Supply Chain will be a critical area moving forward?
About the Podcast
Compliance Evangelist Thomas Fox started the "Compliance & Coronavirus" podcast to help bring both clarity and sanity to the compliance practitioner and compliance profession during this worldwide health and healthcare crisis.