Compliance & Coronavirus Podcast: Michael Beber on M&A and SPACs During and After COVID-19
READ FULL TRANSCRIPT: HERE
Click on word to hear audio
It’s Exiger week on the Compliance and Coronavirus podcast. As the Voice of Compliance, Tom Fox’s Compliance and Coronavirus podcast helps to bring both clarity and sanity to the compliance practitioner and compliance profession during this worldwide health and healthcare crisis. In this episode he visits Michael Beber, the President and CEO of Exiger. A seasoned business leader with decades of experience in the C-Suite of leading multinational corporations, Beber co-founded Exiger with Executive Chairman Michael Cherkasky and serves on its Board of Directors. We discuss M&A, IPOs and SPACs during the era of Coronavirus and moving forward.
Some of the topics include:
- How has Covid-19 impacted IPOs?
- Has that been different for more traditional M&A work?
- What are SPACs and what is there future during this time?
- What types of due diligence can be performed during this time?
- Do you anticipate an explosion in either M&A or purchase of distressed assets going forward?
About the Podcast
Compliance Evangelist Thomas Fox started the "Compliance & Coronavirus" podcast to help bring both clarity and sanity to the compliance practitioner and compliance profession during this worldwide health and healthcare crisis.