Exiger’s Brandon Daniels Joins Panel Alongside Public & Private Industry Leadership at TechLaw.Fest 2019 in Singapore
Brandon Daniels, President, Global Technology Markets at Exiger will share his expert perspective on data-enablement in the practice of law alongside organizations such as DBS, Linklaters, Thomson Reuters, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), and Luminance at this year’s TechLaw.Fest 2019 in Singapore – an event which brings together the international community to debate, act, and innovate in both the law of technology and the technology of law.
Brandon will join a panel discussion on Data and the Legal Ecosystem on September 5th at 12:15PM, alongside other experts including Paul Yuen, the General Counsel at MAS, one of the largest regulatory authorities. The session will be moderated by Lam Chee Kin, the Managing Director and Head, Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat at DBS.
As legal services and the justice system rely heavily on vast amounts of sensitive data, legal technologies harnessing big data analytics and machine learning are seeking to change the nature of legal work.
“We are honoured to participate in TechLaw.Fest 2019 in part because of the impressive pace of innovation in legal technology across the region,” said Brandon. “The issues we discuss will impact how data is leveraged as part of future regulatory, litigation, and corporate legal matters on both sides of the fence – public and private.”
Key panel topics:
- What are some of these technologies and what are the benefits and risks?
- Will these technologies impact the composition of the legal ecosystem?
- How are various jurisdictions enabling the digital transformation of their legal ecosystem to harness such technologies – in terms of platforms, techniques, and skillsets?
- Moderator: Lam Chee Kin, Managing Director and Head, Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat, DBS
- Paul Yuen, General Counsel, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Brandon Daniels, President of Global Technology Markets, Exiger
- James Jarvis, Head of Product Design & Delivery, Thomson Reuters
- Priya Bains, Head of Product, Luminance
- Sophie Mathur, Partner, Linklaters