Exiger’s Clive Yip to Share Due Diligence Best Practice at Global Migration & Wealth Management East Asia
Conducting the right level of due diligence on applicants is a consistent challenge for citizenship by investment (CBI) programs, residency by investment (RBI) programs and wealth management teams around the world. As they seek to balance increasingly complex anti-money laundering and know your client requirements, many are exploring how artificial intelligence powered technology can help make elements of the process more efficient whilst also enhancing risk coverage.
Clive will join a panel discussion on ‘Enhancing due diligence practices and the way forward’ at 4:20 PM, as part of a speaking agenda involving leading participants in the CBI/RBI and wealth management industries – including government programs, agents and wealth management firms.
- Balancing stricter AML/KYC checks and the need to manage an efficient application process
- How to manage due diligence research in challenging jurisdictions
- What are the best practices for implementing a strong governance framework?
- Future of due diligence investigations – how can emerging technologies such as AI and machine enhance the process?
More information about Global Migration and Wealth Management East Asia can be found here.
You may also be interested in…
- Source of Wealth Due Diligence: Assembling the Puzzle Pieces
What are some of the best practices private wealth management teams can deploy to uncover a potential customer’s “wealth narrative”?
Read article >