Exiger Speaks at Consero Financial Services & Insurance Litigation Virtual Forum
Consero's Virtual Forums facilitate uniquely meaningful conversation and connections among the world's most senior corporate leaders. Event participants engage in interactive panel sessions, breakout discussions on more targeted topics, and one-on-one business meetings. The end result is a highly efficient opportunity to share best practices, benchmark with other companies, and identify specific tools and strategies to materially improve corporate performance. Join Exiger's Brandon Daniels for our general session:
Shifting Corporate Culture From Reactive To Proactive
Monday, October 26, 2020 | 1:40 PM–2:10 PM
- Why do most companies seem more reactive than proactive? Is it because of monetary hurdles, lack of awareness of problems, or not enough of the right resources?
- What’s the harm in being reactive? What are the benefits in being proactive?
- What are the challenges in trying to shift from reactive to proactive?
- How do you navigate the political waters when trying to effect change?
- Brandon Daniels, President, Global Markets, Exiger
- Domenic Cervoni, Vice President, Senior Legal Counsel, HSBC North America Holdings
- Nirav Shah, Managing Director and Co-Head of Litigation the Americas, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Paul Sirkis, Managing Director, Macquarie Group
Click below to view the event agenda: