Exiger's Jonathan Ball to Speak at IIB's AML Seminar on Model Validation & Technology
Join Exiger for our panel, "Suspicious Activity Reporting: Leveraging Technology and Model Validation," moderated by Jonathan Ball, Exiger's Global Head of Analytics.
- Magali Langhorne | BSA/AML Unit Leader & Large and Foreign Banking Organizations Supervision Group, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Susan Tuccillo | Senior Vice President, Head of Compliance, Nordea Bank
- Corey Cardine | Senior Advisor, Crowe LLP
- John Wagner | Managing Director, Deloitte Advisory
Meet our team:
- Arun Banerjee | Managing Director
- Gregory Peckham | Managing Director
- Erika Peters | Associate Managing Director
- Peter Weitzman | Associate Managing Director
- Lawrence Uhlick | Senior Advisor
About IIB's AML Seminar
This comprehensive full-day program provides a forum for international bankers and their legal and compliance advisors to hear the latest BSA/AML/OFAC developments from federal and state regulators and private sector experts. Jamal El-Hindi, Deputy Director of the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), will give the opening address and Andrea Gacki, Director of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), will give the luncheon address. Confirmed government speakers also include representatives from the Federal Reserve, the OCC, and the FBI, as well as private-sector experts from IIB member banks and leading law and consulting firms.