Preparing for Technology-Assisted DSARs
"Exiger’s redaction tool has saved our business a substantial amount of time and effort with the auto removal of duplicate documents and personal information. The Exiger Team have provided excellent training, responded quickly to feedback and developed solutions that are tailor-made to our needs."
- Head of Investigations, UK Corporate FTSE 100
GDPR + CCPA compliance costs will continue to soar in 2020 and over the next 5 years. Now is the time to consider technology before poor manual approaches have become embedded.
Recent data privacy regulations, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), have given individuals the right to request any information that an organization possesses related to them. The resulting Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) have placed heavy strains on business and compliance operations and have exposed businesses to significant risks, including:
- Tight production timelines with the potential for significant regulatory and monetary penalties for compliance failures, with GDPR penalties ranging as high as 20 million Euros or 4% of the total annual worldwide turnover in the preceding financial year
- The potential for an overproduction of private data
- Disruptions to business-as-usual operations
- Manual processes that often result in human error
This White Paper Covers:
- Automation Tools - How technology can help DSAR processes by reducing risk and saving money
- Applying Tech to the "Redaction Challenge" - The role of new AI-Enabled eDiscovery tools
- Streamlining Your Workflow and Process Pain Points - Where to implement a combination of subject matter expertise and technology in your DSAR processes