- AML Contract Consultant with Exiger LLC
- AML Contract Consultant with K2 Intelligence LLC
- Branch Manager with Capital One Bank
- Business Relationship Manager with Capital One Bank
- Branch Manager with Citizens Bank
- Branch Operations & Assistant Manager with HSBC Holdings PLC
Adam Fink is a Senior Consultant based in Exiger’s New York office.
Prior to joining Exiger, Fink worked as a Contract Anti Money Laundering (AML) Consultant with Exiger LLC and K2 Intelligence LLC. While working for these companies, Fink was part of Transaction Monitoring lookback projects that included investigations of retail, commercial and prepaid card accounts. As a team leader, Fink supported managing and corporate directors by leading teams in the execution of assignments by working with other project leads to share effective investigative techniques and best practices. In addition, Fink provided unique support to AML initiatives with his vast retail banking history.
Along with contract consulting Fink had extensive retail banking history spanning over 15 years with Citibank, HSBC, Citizens Bank and Capital One. While working for these banks he held titles of Operations Manager, Relationship Manager, Branch Manager, Implementation Specialist, Business Relationship Manager and Business Lending Specialist. While in these positions Fink was asked to manage and train teams, lead regional initiatives, repair failing operational approaches and work on a lookback initiatives. These positions provided Fink with extensive knowledge of overall retail banking operations and regulations. During this time Fink also held Series 6 & 63 Securities Licenses along with New York State Life and Health Insurance licenses.
- Hofstra University, B.B.A.
- Utica College, M.S.
- Earned his is a Certified Anti Money Laundering specialist (CAMS) designation from the ACAMS.
- Recognized as a Citistar top performer at Citibank
- Named to the Mid-Atlantic Region of Citizens Bank Emerging Leaders