- Financial Crime Manager for the Corporate and Investment Banking Financial Security Department at Credit Agricole
- Head of RBS Corporate AML & Sanctions Operations
- Special Project Analyst to Head of GTS Operations London, IOM, & Ireland
- Team Manager/Deputy Center Manager of Outward Payments at Coutts Bank – RBS
- Team Manager in Motor Claims at RBS Insurance
Alison Davis is an Associate Director based in Exiger's London office, where she focuses on the firm’s regulatory compliance, anti-money laundering (AML), counter-terrorist financing, bribery, and corruption practices.
Alison joined Exiger from the Corporate and Investment Banking Financial Security Department at Credit Agricole, London, where she served as Financial Crime Manager. Her responsibilities included reviewing, monitoring, and disseminating national and international regulatory changes, and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of front and middle office strategies, products, and roles for all investment banking teams.
Prior to Credit Agricole, Alison was at Royal Bank of Scotland, where she was Head of RBS Corporate AML & Sanctions Operations. In this role, her responsibilities included ensuring all corporate sanctions operations were managed and investigated for potential matches, coordinating the corporate change operations migration project across RBS, and overseeing PEP Remediation files.
Alison also served as in a variety of roles, including Special Project Analyst to Head of GTS Operations London, IOM, & Ireland, and Team Manager/Deputy Center Manager of Outward Payments at Coutts Bank with RBS. In these capacities, she delivered on a variety of objectives which included process and implementation developments to ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements.
- British Bankers Association, ICT AML
- British Foundation Awards finalist in Lean Six Sigma