- Personal Assistant at Cardano for the Client and Client Management division
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman & CEO Office at Liberum Capital Ltd.
- Administrator at Campden Estates Lettings
Anna Cave is an Executive Assistant based in Exiger’s London office.
Anna joined Exiger from Cardano, where she was a Personal Assistant for the Client and Client Management division. In this role, she maintained client correspondence and partner scheduling, performed portfolio and economic updates, and assisted with human resource processes.
Prior to this, Anna was a Personal Assistant to the Chairman & CEO Office at Liberum Capital Ltd., where she performed a variety of administrative tasks for the firm’s senior leadership, as well as the compliance and finance departments.
Before her time at Liberum Capital, Anna was an Administrator at Campden Estates Lettings, handling client relations.
- Oxford Brookes University, B.A.
- Oxford Brookes University, Masters Degree