- Associate Director within Barclays, Global Financial Crime division
- Financial Crime Manager for Llyods Banking Group
- AML Team Manager and Retail Bank Sales & Service Team Manager for HBOS plc
Connie Duff is an Associate Managing Director based in Exiger's London office, where she focuses on the firm’s anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime compliance efforts.
Prior to joining Exiger, Connie was an Associate Director within Barclays’ Global Financial Crime division. In this role, she managed anti-money laundering (AML) policy and provided international oversight of AML compliance. Connie spearheaded efforts to develop a suite of financial crime training, helped to develop consistent customer and AML risk assessment models, and drafted policies and guidance regarding high-risk client types.
Before joining Barclays, Connie was a Financial Crime Manager for Lloyds Banking Group, where she undertook a number of roles to ensure the bank’s divisions were compliant with all relevant regulatory standards. These roles included management of global financial crime policies for AML, Sanctions, Fraud and Anti-Bribery, oversight, and assurance & testing.
Connie also held positions at HBOS plc, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lloyds, as an AML Team Manager specializing in KYC compliance and as a Retail Bank Sales & Service Team Manager.
- Queens University Belfast, B.S. (honors)
- Teeside School of Business, Post Graduate Diploma in Fraud Management
- International Compliance Association, U.K. AML Certificate and Diploma