- Associate at Asia Securities and Financial Markets Association, Asset Management Group
- Managing Editor & Language Specialist at Deluxe Holdings Limited
Daisy Zhong is a Consultant based in Exiger’s Hong Kong office, where she focuses on the firm's financial crime compliance practice.
Daisy joined Exiger from the Asia Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association. As an Associate in the Asset Management Group, she was responsible for researching global regulatory trends for the buy-side in Asia and interacting with regulators and industry participants about their views on new developments.
Prior to this position, Daisy was a Managing Editor & Language Specialist at Deluxe Holdings Limited. While there, she managed the editorial content for SIGNED magazine, including features on arts, culture, and the luxury lifestyle, and led a team of Chinese language specialists in developing bespoke communications solutions for luxury brands.
Daisy began her career as an Intern and freelancer at the South China Morning Post covering political and social issues.
- Hong Kong Baptist University, B.A.
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, Masters Degree
- Level I of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program
- ACAMS Certified