- Associate at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- "Challenges faced by Latin American countries that principally export primary commodities to China,” Nós e a China, LCTE Editora, 2009
Gabriela Britto is a Managing Consultant based in Exiger’s New York office, where she focuses on monitorships and financial crime compliance.
Gabriela joined Exiger from Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP in São Paulo, Brazil, where she was an Associate. In this role, she conducted legal research, counseled public and private companies on securities compliance, and advised on international transactions in the equity and debt capital markets. In 2011, she was a Summer Associate in the firm’s New York office.
- University of Florida, B.A. (with honors)
- Duke University School of Law, J.D. (with honors)
- Caregiver at Orphanage Marly Cury in São Paulo, Brazil