- Geopolitical Forecaster at The Good Judgement Project
Jeffrey Smith is a Consultant based in Exiger’s New York office, where he focuses on risk assessment and sanctions.
Jeff joined Exiger from The Good Judgment Project, where he was a Geopolitical Forecaster. In this position, he conducted extensive Internet research to make analytically-informed predictions and monitored updates concerning global geopolitical and economic events.
Prior to this position, Jeff was a Graduate Student Researcher at the London School of Economics, and an Intern at Dewey Square Group, where he conducted research on the Florida State Supreme Court.
- University of Washington – Seattle, B.A.
- London School of Economics, Master of Science
- University College London, Master of Science
- Member, United Nations Young Professionals Associations