- Compliance Analyst at Go Markets U.K. Trading
- Administrative Assistant for Progressive (U.K.)
- Legal Assistant for Knox and Co Solicitors
Jermaine Buckley-Ankrah is a Senior Consultant based in Exiger’s London office, where he focuses on the firm’s financial crime compliance and anti-money laundering (AML) efforts.
Jermaine joined Exiger from Go Markets U.K. Trading, where he was a Compliance Analyst. In this role, he was responsible for implementing and administering the firm’s compliance management program. This involved conducting electronic identity verification, AML and politically-exposed person checks on all prospective clients and introducing brokers, before opening their trading accounts.
- University of Nottingham, Bachelor of Law (with honors)
- Member of the International Chamber of Commerce UK Young Finance Forum