- Associate at Guidepost Solutions LLC.
- Intern at the New York City Department of Finance
Jose Arcos is an Analyst based in Exiger’s New York office.
Jose joined Exiger from Guidepost Solutions LLC, where he was an Associate. In this role, he focused on conducting forensic analysis of financial data to determine breach of contracts and forensic research to trace funds and identify assets for recovery. Jose completed financial audits and investigations to determine impropriety, and composed reports regarding client due diligence and regulatory issues. He also worked on corporate integrity monitoring and construction monitoring, with a focus on record and policy & procedure compliance.
Prior to this, Jose was an Intern with the New York City Department of Finance, where he assisted with audit cases and worked on tax-related financial projects.
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, B.S.
- Associate Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Associate Member of the Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)