- Associate Research Scientist at Yale University
- Acting Assistant Professor at Stanford University
- "The FBI Takes a Second Look at Third-Party Money Launderers," Business Crimes Bulletin, March, 2016 (with Daniel R. Alonso)
Justin du Rivage
Justin du Rivage is a Senior Consultant based in Exiger’s London office, where he focuses on the firm’s anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime compliance efforts. As part of his duties, Justin oversees the preparation and drafting of reports submitted to the Department of Justice as well as U.S. and international regulatory agencies.
Justin joined Exiger from Yale University, where he was an Associate Research Scientist. There, he wrote and conducted research on policy and legal history while managing the digital outreach efforts of the Center for Historical Enquiry and the Social Sciences.
Before joining Yale, Justin was an Acting Assistant Professor at Stanford University. At Stanford, he taught courses on American and British history while writing a book on the fiscal origins of the American Revolution.
Prior to his time in academia, Justin worked in the political realm, interning on both the Wellstone for U.S. Senate campaign and in the office of then-Senator John Kerry.
- Pomona College, B.A. (with honors)
- University of Cambridge,Master of Philosophy
- Yale University, Doctor of Philosophy