- Executive Assistant & Administrator for the Chief Operating Office at Wells Fargo Bank
- Executive Secretary at Deutsche Bank for the Risk & Capital-Credit Risk Management
- Personal and Executive Assistant & Administrator at Towers Watson Consulting Limited
Lori Abenir is Executive Assistant, Head of Administration, based in Exiger’s Hong Kong office.
Lori joined Exiger from Wells Fargo Bank, where she was Executive Assistant and Adminstrator for the Chief Operating Office, supporting the Regional Risk, Compliance and Operational Risk Management team, Law and Marketing departments, and Finance and Securities Operations. In this role, she handled numerous responsibilities relating to correspondence, travel and event preparation, marketing, and client management for the Regional Risk Executive and other senior management.
Prior to this, Lori was an Executive Secretary for directors of Risk & Capital Credit Risk Management at Deutsche Bank. Before her time at Deutsche Bank, she was a Personal and Executive Assistant & Administrator at Towers Watson Consulting Limited, where she reported to Managing Directors and provided administrative support to the distribution consulting team.
Earlier in Lori’s career, she also acted as an Executive Assistant to senior management at numerous other organizations.
- London Chamber of Commerce, Certificate in Elementary Bookkeeping
- Pitman Examinations Institute, Intermediate Typewriting Certificate
- Pitman Examinations Institute, Shorthand Certificate
- Pitman Examinations Institute, Secretarial Practice & English Business Communications Certificate
- The Chinese Young Men’s Christian Association Hong Kong, Diploma in Full-time Secretarial Studies
- Volunteer as a core team facilitator at Life Teen International Catholic Youth Group in Hong Kong