- Head of Asia-Pacific at MLex Market Insight
- Head of Sales Operations & Planning Strategy at EJ Insight, Hong Kong Economic Journal
- Head of Business Development, Asia Pacific at Dow Jones Newswires
- Public Relations Executive at the Chevalier Group in Hong Kong
- Corporate Communications Officer at Dalwa Securities Ltd.
- Public Relations Assistant at MTR Corporation
Margaret Lor is a Director, Business Development, based in Exiger’s Hong Kong office.
Margaret joined Exiger from MLex Market Insight, a professional legal advisory commentary provider, where she was Head of the Asia-Pacific region.
Prior to her time at MLex, Margaret was Head of Sales Operations & Planning Strategy at EJ Insight, Hong Kong Economic Journal. In this role, she focused on building lasting business-to-busines, business-to-consumer relationships, and oversaw sales operations, revenue generation, and strategy planning. Margaret also served as Head of Business Development, Asia-Pacific, for Market News International/Deutsche Borse Group.
Before Market News International/Deutsche Borse Group, Margaret was a Business Development Manager at Dow Jones Newswires, where she was responsible for all sales functions and business development for the Asia-Pacific markets.
Margaret previously was a Public Relations Executive at the Chevalier Group in Hong Kong, and a Corporate Communications Officer at Daiwa Securities Ltd. She began her career as a Public Relations Assistant at MTR Corporation.
- University of Wolverhampton, B.A.
- University of Leicester, Master of Science