- Client Account Manager, Client Group at Albourne America LLC
- Investment Management Assicate, Portfolio & Wealth Advisory Group at BBR Partners LLC
- Spanish (beginner)
Max is a Consultant based in Exiger’s New York City office.
Max joined Exiger from Albourne America LLC, where he was a Client Account Manager. In this role, he focused on client services, alternative investment portfolio construction, and business development.
Before this, Max was a Private Equity Investment Due Diligence Analyst at Albourne. While there, he was responsible for private equity fund and manager research, compiling reference checks on key individuals at private equity managers, and participating in and summarizing weekly internal private equity due diligence calls.
Max began his career as an Investment Management Associate at BBR Partners LLC.
- Colgate University, B.A.
- American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED Certification, February 2017
- Fundamentals of Alternative Investments Program Certificate, January 2015
- Bloomberg Terminal Certification, June 2011