- Security Officer with the NY/NJ Port Authority Waterfront
- Operations Manager at Phoenix Beverage Corporation
- Deputy Director of the Criminal Enforcement for the Petroleum, Alcohol, and Tobacco Bureau for the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance
- Counter Terrorism Detective with the NYPD’s Terrorism Interdiction Unit
- Gang Investigations and Intelligence and Detective Squad Investigations with the NYPD Detective Bureau
- NYPD/NY County District Attorney Organized Crime Unit
- Narcotics Division of NYPD Organized Crime Control Bureau
Paul Rossi is an Investigator based in Exiger’s New York office. A seasoned law enforcement professional, he has extensive experience in both the public and private sectors.
Paul joined Exiger from New York/New Jersey Port Authority’s Waterfront Commission, where he was a Security Officer. While there, he ensured proper reporting of security and safety incidents, and compliance with the Maritime Transportation Security Act.
Prior to the Port Authority, Paul was an Operations Manager for the Phoenix Beverages Corporation, where he was responsible for payroll and worker’s compensation, union hiring and arbitration, and daily facility supervision. He also supervised the competitive bid process for Hurricane Sandy reconstruction.
Before this, Paul was Deputy Director of the Criminal Enforcement for the Petroleum, Alcohol, and Tobacco Bureau for the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance. In this role, he oversaw statewide daily criminal enforcement and implementation of state policies and coordinated action between federal, state, and local taskforces.
Paul began his career with the New York City Police Department (NYPD). His most recent role with the Department was as a Counter Terrorism Detective in the Terrorism Interdiction Unit, where he identified terrorist funding mechanisms. He also served with the Detective Bureau, first coordinating homicide and violent crime investigations and then investigating violent national gangs. He also spent time in the NYPD/New York County District Attorney’s Organized Crime Unit and the NYPD Organized Crime Control Bureaus Narcotics Division. He started in the department as Anti-Crime and Uniformed Patrol for the Midtown North Precinct.
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice, B.A.
- East Coast Gang Investigators Association
- National Association of Bunco Investigators
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children