- Research Manager, Exiger Diligence
- Corporate Immigration Paralegal, at Miller Mayer LLP
- Research Analyst, at the Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art
- Marketing Intern, at Mike Weiss Gallery
- Winter Extern, at Thompson Hine LLP
- Due diligence vital in rush to invest in cryptocurrency, CCH Daily, December 2017
- Why client due diligence on EB-5 foreign investors is becoming critical, March 2017
- U.S. Immigration with EB-5 Visa Program, Global Banking & Finance Review, May 2018
Piotr is a Senior Associate based in Exiger’s New York office.
Piotr joined Exiger from Miller Mayer LLP, where he was a Corporate Immigration Paralegal. In this role, he focused on conducting due diligence on EB-5 visa applicants and filing over 155 cover memoranda, which secured over $77.5 million in investment capital. Additionally, he worked with numerous project developers to monitor and track EB-5 funds allocated for real estate developments.
Before this, Piotr was a Research Analyst at the Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art. While there, he was responsible for conducting due diligence on works in the museum’s collection to investigate artwork provenance and Nazi-era looting claims.
Piotr has also worked at the Mike Weiss Gallery, where he focused on conducting quanititative and qualititative analyses of prospective customers and untapped markets as well as organizing social media marketing campaigns. Earlier, Piotr was a Winter Extern at Thompson Hine LLP.
- Cornell University, B.A.