- Associate in JPMorgan Chase’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Operations unit
- Mumbai Middle Office Analyst for JPMorgan Chase India Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Business Analyst for Cushman & Wakefield India Pvt. Ltd.
Pooja Puri is a Managing Consultant based in Exiger’s New York office.
Pooja joined Exiger from JPMorgan Chase, where most recently, she was an Associate in the firm’s anti-money laundering (AML)& Compliance Operations unit. In this role, she led a team of 10 analysts and analyzed transactional data, know your customer (KYC) records, and publicly available information to identify suspicious activities and patterns associated with money laundering and terrorist financing. During her tenure, she was also Middle Office Analyst for JPMorgan Chase India Services Pvt. Ltd., where she supported a team of foreign exchange options traders in Singapore, Japan, and India.
Pooja began her career as a Business Analyst for Cushman & Wakefield India Pvt. Ltd., where she conducted research and business analysis for both multi-national corporations and governmental agencies.
- St. Xavier’s College, B.A.
- Mumbai University, M.B.A.
- Compliance Quality Award by JPMorgan Chase Senior Management – November 2015
- Certificates for Consistent and Outstanding Performance in Middle Office Trade Support roles