- Vice President, Risk & Compliance, Dun & Bradstreet
- Managing Director, Comlpliance, Kroll
- Associates Director, Global Risk & Compliance, Navigant
- Consulting Managing Director, Pratice Lead, Investigations and Due Diligence, Aon Corporation
Robert is a Vice President based in Exiger’s Los Angeles office.
Bob leads Exiger’s Western Region’s business development team for the firm’s compliance technology and due diligence solutions. Bob is responsible for developing new client relationships, as well as advising clients on engagements involving compliance, due diligence/business intelligence and investigative matters. He works closely with clients to enhance their ABC (FCPA) & AML Compliance operations, with particular focus on incorporating Exiger's third-party risk assessment technology, due diligence services, and program reviews.
Bob is an experienced former attorney, FBI Agent, and compliance professional who joined Exiger after many years in senior roles with some the worlds best known global risk and compliance firms. As an FBI Agent, Bob was a key member of the UNABOM task force, where he participated in the investigation, arrest and prosecution of Theodore Kaczynski.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.B.A. (Finance)