- Program Initiative Manager, Global Data Aggregation and Reporting at Citigroup
- Compliance Officer, Compliance at Citigroup
- Vice President, Risk Management and Compliance at MUFG Bank
- Business Intelligence Architect, Operations at Federal Home Loan Bank of New York
- Consultant, Business Intelligence and Project Management, Capgemini and MediaServ
- IBM Data Governance Council Maturity Model, contributor, October 2007
- Swedish (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- French (Basic)
Sebastian is a Director based in Exiger’s New York City office.
Sebastian joined Exiger from Citigroup, where he was initially a Compliance Officer. In this role, he established their Compliance Data Governance Office, and later provided oversight for the Bank’s response to urgent regulatory concerns in the areas of BSA/AML and for OCC’s Heightened Standards, in relation to Data Governance.
Before this, Sebastian was a Vice President at MUFG Bank in New York. While there, he was first responsible for Data Policy within the Corporate Risk Management Division. After joining the Compliance Division Sebastian was responsible for Compliance Operations and Reporting, responding to Regulatory matters. While at the MUFG Bank, Sebastian was an original contributor to the field of Data Governance as a member of the IBM Data Governance Council.
Following his M.Sc. degree from the Royal Institute of Technology in his native Stockholm, Sweden, Sebastian joined Capgemini and held Business Intelligence Architect and Project Manager positions, first as a consultant and later as an employee at the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York.
- The Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), M.Sc.
- Certified Information Management Professional
- Member on the KTH Alumni Advisory Board since 2013