- Litigation Associate, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
Sisi Wu is a Managing Consultant based in Exiger’s New York office, where she focuses on monitorships and financial crime compliance.
Sisi joined Exiger from Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, where she was a Litigation Associate. At Debevoise, Sisi worked on white collar and regulatory defense matters, including internal investigations for corporate clients, as well as complex civil litigation. She also provided counseling to pro bono clients on various topics, including employment and education.
- New York University, B.A. (with honors)
- New York University School of Law, J.D. (with honors)
- Executive Editor for NYU Journal of Legislation and Public Policy
- Robert McKay Scholar, New York University School of Law