- Consultant for the Risk & Compliance team at BRUIN Financial
- Resourcing Consultant for BrightPool
- Human Resources Assistant at the University of Sheffield
- Support Officer for CfBT Education Trust
Stacey Reed is a Managing Consultant based in Exiger's London office, where she focuses on the firm’s regulatory and compliance efforts.
Stacey joined Exiger from BRUIN Financial, where she was a Consultant for the Risk & Compliance team. In this role, she was responsible for identifying potential clients, as well as managing her own portfolio, which included top investment banking and investment management units.
Prior to her time at BRUIN, Stacey was a Resourcing Consultant for BrightPool. While there, she managed the recruitment and retention process for large client programs, and helped to improve the candidate compliance process.
- University of Sheffield, Bachelor of Laws (with honors)
- Introduction to Securities and Investment Certificate from the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI)
- International Compliance Association (ICA) Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering, with distinction.
- Member of the International Compliance Association
- Member of the International Chamber of Commerce Young Finance Forum