- Library Services Assistant at Harvard Kennedy School
- Research Assistant (Crime) at London Borough of Ealing Council
- Mandarin Chinese (Fluent)
Yan F. Zhang
Yan is a Analyst based in Exiger’s New York office.
Yan is part of the Technology Division and Analytics team at Exiger that uses cognitive computing, artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to deliver research and investigative solutions.
Since joining, Yan has gained responsibilities in proposal development, resourcing, budgeting and project management. Yan has previously worked in crime research for the Safer Communites department of a West London Borough.
Yan joined Exiger from Harvard Law School, where she was an LL.M. candidate. She focused her studies on Comparative Corporate Governance, Corporations, White Collar Crime and Procedure, and Transnational Corruption. Prior to this, Yan completed a masters degree in Criminology.
- Harvard Law School, LL.M.
- University of Cambridge, M.Phil.