Exiger’s Business Intelligence and Investigative Due Diligence practice allows clients to gather critical information in an efficient and cost-effective manner. From assessing risks inherent in contemplated transactions to identifying key facts in the context of an investigation, Exiger provides the insight into individuals and entities that clients need to make informed decisions. Through DDIQ, Exiger has a proprietary tool that streamlines and turbo-charges investigative research.
Good business requires good information. Exiger provides the insight into individuals and entities that clients need to make informed decisions.
The Exiger Diligence research team includes more than 70 full-time researchers in the U.S., UK, Hong Kong, and Singapore, who collectively speak more than 25 languages at a native or fluent level. Where appropriate, the team uses its extensive global network of trusted sources to provide further insight into relevant subjects. Exiger uses particular sources in this extensive network based on the specific tasks, regions, and industries involved, as well as the underlying questions to be answered.
These sources typically include:
- Local and international business analysts with sector and industry specializations;
- Political risk analysts and academics who provide useful context regarding subjects or relevant issues;
- Former journalists with insight into subjects or whose networks can develop the necessary insight;
- Individuals familiar with the regulatory and political environments relevant to the given business sectors; and
- Former law enforcement and intelligence personnel.