- Senior Consultant, International Tax Services (U.S. Tax), at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Tax Consultant, International Executive Services, at KPMG
- Business Analyst, Corporate Strategy, at Loblaw Companies Limited
Adrian Tang is a Senior Consultant based in Exiger’s Hong Kong office, where he focuses on financial crime compliance.
Adrian joined Exiger from Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, where he was Senior Consultant, International Tax Services, with a focus on U.S. taxes. In this role, he consulted on due diligence projects relating to U.S. corporate taxes and conducted extensive analysis on compliance issues related to the U.S. Foreign Asset Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
Prior to Deloitte, Adrian was a Tax Consultant, International Executive Services, at KPMG. He was also a Business Analyst, Corporate Strategy, at Loblaw Companies Limited.
- University of Waterloo, Bachelor of Accounting and Financial Management
- University of Waterloo, Master of Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)