- Senior Executive Vice President and Vice Chair Retail at CIBC
- Executive Vice President at CIBC
- Head of Europe at CIBC
- President, Merchant Bank at CIBC
- Managing Director, Investment Banking at CIBC
Jill Denham is on the Board of Directors at Exiger.
A renowned senior executive and corporate director, she brings over 20 years’ experience in financial services and other industries to Exiger’s Board.
Ms. Denham spent much of her career at CIBC in roles including Vice-Chair of CIBC’s Retail Bank, President of Merchant Banking / Private Equity and Head of CIBC Europe. Currently, Ms. Denham Chairs the Board of Directors of Morneau Shepell Inc., Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada and Temple Insurance Company. Ms. Denham also sits on additional Boards, including National Bank of Canada, Canadian Pacific Railway Limited, and Kinaxis Inc. Previously, Ms. Denham was a member of the Task Force on the Future of Securities Regulation in Canada and on the Board of Directors and Chair of the Human Resources and Compensation Committee of the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board. She holds an HBA degree from the Ivey Business School at the University of Western Ontario and an MBA from the Harvard Business School.
- Ivey Business School at the University of Western Ontario, HBA
- Harvard Business School, MBA