ReDiscover Discovery with Exiger at EDI's 10th Anniversary Leadership Summit
On Tuesday, October 13th & Thursday, October 15th, Electronic Discovery Institute (EDI) will host their 10th Anniversary Leadership Summit: ReDiscovering Discovery, a full program of sessions and workshops that seamlessly integrate a dynamic mix of virtual faculty presenters and attendees.
In addition to a focus on unparalleled program content, ReDiscovering Discovery will provide creative opportunities for virtual community engagement. This virtual format allows EDI to offer the same full-breadth of substantive content, diverse faculty perspectives and benchmarking for which the Summit is known, while adapting to ensure the health and safety of EDI’s constituency.
10th Anniversary Leadership Summit:
10 Years of Past & Future Legal Technology Transformation:
EDI Changing the Ecosystem
Breakout Session | 11:30 - 12:30 PM
Join Exiger's Brandon Daniels along with a panel of other industry innovators and experts for a discussion of major trends that have changed the course of eDiscovery litigation and investigations since EDI's first Summit in 2011.
- Andy Cosgrove Senior Counsel - Litigation, eDiscovery, and Information Governance, JUUL Labs
- Brandon Daniels President of Global Markets, Exiger
- Jessica Escalera Director, Head of eDiscovery, Legal CDO, Barclays
- Josh Kreamer Director of eDiscovery, AstraZeneca
- Maria Crawford Vice President, Associate General Counsel Legal and Regulatory Proceedings, Goldman Sachs
Download the full conference agenda by clicking the button below.