Exiger Government Services integrates extensive subject matter expertise with purpose-built technology to deliver more effective and efficient solutions to global governments. Exiger’s DDIQ program is an industry-first, artificial intelligence (AI)-powered research engine that scours public and private data, reduces false positives and duplicates, and categorizes critical information into an easy-to-read report. DDIQ also provides automated monitoring of publicly available data on both individuals and corporate entities.
DDIQ is the backbone of Exiger’s third-party risk management solution, Exiger Insight 3PM, the most advanced and flexible end-to-end Vendor Management Platform for corporate reputational and regulatory risk. Insight 3PM dynamically assesses vendor information and conducts rules-based, customizable due diligence to mitigate and respond to risks associated with contractors and vendors.
Using Exiger’s proprietary technology, we provides a range of products and services to key areas of the public sector, including:
- Vendor Management, and Know Your Vendor (“KYV”) screening;
- Personnel Vetting, and Entity Vetting;
- Continuous Monitoring of both Individuals and Legal Entities;
- Due Diligence;
- eDiscovery Solutions and Litigation Support;
- Supply Chain Risk Management;
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse Support Services; and
- Medicare/Medicaid Provider Fraud Analysis.