Exiger Celebrates International Women's Day
What are you doing to make the world a safer - and more equitable - place to do business?
Exiger WINs' team led in-person & virtual events across the world, powered by collective action & shared ownership for driving gender parity. Gender equality is not a women's issue, it's a business issue - here's how the changemakers in our global offices celebrated the #EachForEqual theme honoring women's achievements, increasing visibility & calling out inequality to forge a gender equal world:
- Q&A Live stream feat. senior female leadership from NYC, DC & TO candidly sharing perspectives on positioning yourself to gain equal respect, consideration & opportunity
- SGP/HK discussion on unconscious bias in the workplace & pledge to improve the status quo, with all colleagues dressed in purple
- Roundtable on unconscious bias & improving self advocacy with donations to UK-based charity SmartWorks & colleague appreciation board
- Lunch in Bucharest on women that have inspired you to be the people you are today (fun fact: more men than women volunteered for this activity) & “thank you board"
- Global March LinkedIn Learning challenge in honor of IWD2020 & Women's History Month