Tom Fox from the Compliance Podcast Network recently had the opportunity to interview Exiger for a podcast series titled From Third Party Risk Management to Supply Chain Risk Management: Exiger on the Evolution in Supplier Compliance in COVID.
Click below to hear from our subject matter experts discuss the following:
- Spotlight on Financial Institutions: Key Regulatory Regimes and How to Remediate the Top Three Challenges with Tara Loftus and Samar Pratt
- Spotlight on Corporations: Accelerating the Third-Party Risk Management Process with George ‘Ren’ McEachern and Aaron Narva
- Spotlight on Federal Government Supply Chains: Mitigating the Ongoing Compliance Risk During COVID-19 with Carrie Wibben and Vishnu Anantatmula
- Pillars of Good Compliance: Determining and Preventing Supply Chain Vulnerabilities with Brandon Daniels and Carrie Wibben
- Third Party Risk Management Solutions: Top Challenges and Solutions of Path with Erika Peters and Skyler Chi
Fill In Below to Read White Paper:
To listen to the full podcast series, click here.