Welcome to a podcast series on the Fight to Secure Supply Chains: Spotlight on Cross-Industry Innovation. This series is sponsored by Exiger and presented by Tom Fox at the Compliance Podcast Network. In this series, we will explore the ongoing efforts of Exiger to lead the discussion and enhancement of Supply Chain Risk Management.
Highlights of this podcast include:
- Key challenges in Supply Chain Risk Management in the manufacturing and consumer sectors;
- How manufacturing and consumer sectors can improve their approach to managing Supply Chain risk; and
- The evolving supply risk areas in the manufacturing and consumer industry sectors.
For a more thorough breakdown of this episode, click here for Tom’s blog post.
More on the Fight to Secure Supply Chains series:
- Episode 01: Exiger’s Fight to Secure Supply Chains: Spotlight on Healthcare with Erika Peters and Tim Stone
- Episode 02: Exiger’s Fight to Secure Supply Chains: Spotlight on Manufacturing & Consumer Markets with Nick Wildgoose and Kim Lee
- Episode 03: Exiger’s Fight to Secure Supply Chains: Spotlight on Information Technology & Telecommunications with Andrew Lehmann and Skyler Chi
- Episode 04: Exiger’s Fight to Secure Supply Chains: Spotlight on the Defense Industrial Base with Theresa Campobasso and Jennifer Nestor
- Episode 05: Exiger’s Fight to Secure Supply Chains: Spotlight on Energy with Daniel Banes and Mark Henderson
About Tom Fox
Thomas Fox has practiced law in Houston for 30 years. He is an Independent Consultant, assisting companies with anti-corruption and anti-bribery compliance and international transaction issues. Tom specializes in bring business solutions to compliance problems. Most recently, he was the General Counsel at Drilling Controls, Inc., a worldwide oilfield manufacturing and service company. He was previously division counsel with Halliburton Energy Services, Inc. where he supported Halliburton’s software division and its downhole division.
Tom is the author of the award winning FCPA Compliance and Ethics Blog and the international best-selling book “Lessons Learned on Compliance and Ethics”. He is the author of Doing Compliance which is a seminal text on the ‘Nuts and Bolts’ of anti-corruption compliance published in October 2015 by Compliance Week. Tom writes and comments frequently on issues related to compliance and ethics. In addition to his daily blog and bi-weekly podcast, he is a monthly columnist and weekly blogger for Compliance Week; a monthly columnist and frequent contributor to the SCCE Magazine and a Contributing Editor to the FCPA Blog. He is a well-known and frequent speaker on issues related to compliance and ethics, the use of social media in compliance and corporate leadership. He is founder of the Compliance Podcast Network.