- Project Coordinator at IPSA International
- Senior Researcher / Research Manager at IPSA International
Karen is Director of Strategy & Development based in Exiger’s Vancouver office. Karen joined Exiger Diligence from IPSA International, Inc., where she assists on special projects and strategy related to the Immigration, Citizenship & Visa (ICV) Practice.
Karen has 10 years of experience in due diligence and Citizenship & Residency by Investment (CRBI), including management of due diligence services and development of specialized due diligence training programs. She participated in a large-scale program review focusing on operational policies and procedures, workflow analysis, operational support, and system implementation. She also managed a large-scale look back of program files and applicants.
Karen managed the development of a risk assessment tool to complement ICV (Immigration, Citizenship & Visa) due diligence reports, and has delivered training on risk-based approach and how to apply it in the context of researching and reporting in due diligence. Karen has significant experience managing and reporting the results of international enhanced due diligence engagements. She previously oversaw corporate and individual background verification reports, supervised research techniques, provided quality assurance, and trained researchers. She also supervised the initial development of training material and procedures for IPSA International’s due diligence research team.
- McGill University, BSc
- Memorial University, B.A.
- Justice Institute of British Columbia, Graduate Certificate, Intelligence Analysis
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Investment Migration Council Member (IMCM)