Technology is Just the Start
Our unique approach helps companies identify the patterns in both known and unknown issues to prevent and detect risk faster and make decisions with confidence.
Exiger’s compliance and risk analytics solutions combine cognitive computing with deep domain and systems expertise to help companies make sense of their most complex financial crime, cyber risk and investigative issues. Exiger’s suite of technology-enabled solutions pair the repeatability and efficiency of technology with human insight to extract meaning from digital data.
We bridge the gap between digital analytics and domain expertise with a team of former investigators, compliance professionals and lawyers with extensive backgrounds in systems, data, and computer science.
Key Service Offerings
- Transaction monitoring systems support, testing, tuning, and optimization evaluation
- Screening/filtering systems support, testing, tuning, and optimization evaluation
- KYC systems support and testing
- Data storage architecture and governance
- Model risk management
- Model validations
- Data quality
- DFS 504 governance reviews
Compliance Control Framework Analytics
- Complete data driven assessment of control frameworks
- Gap assessment
- MI (management information) analysis and optimization
- AML/KYC Remediation
- Data modeling accelerates the transformation of data into information
- Analysis turns information into intelligence, insights, evidence and investigation leads
- Deep expertise in financial services data, operational processes, systems, and products - especially in a non-financial crime context
- Deep wealth of experience analyzing cross-border, correspondent, securities and retail transactional activity
- SWIFT message analysis and Tag 70/72 unstructured data
- Simultaneous analysis of structured and unstructured data
- Complex fraud analytics
- Unsual pattern analysis
- Statistical Anomaly detection
- Human Behavior analysis and anomaly identification
- Visualizing insights from complex data sources
Exiger is retained to address internal audit issues after bank finds itself under heavy regulatory scrutiny.