Join us on February 11th at the ACAMS New York Chapter’s webinar sponsored by Exiger:
The Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2020 – What do you need to know and how should you prepare?
February 11, 2021 | 5:30 – 6:30 PM ET
The Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2020, which passed on January 1, 2021, is the most significant update to U.S. AML legislation since the USA PATRIOT Act.
A diverse panel of subject matter experts will discuss highlights of the legislation and the potential impact that it will have on financial institutions. The discussion will specifically include the potential compliance and operational impacts of the Anti-Money Laundering Act such as:
- The creation of a national beneficial ownership database
- The enhanced subpoena power of the U.S. Government
- The implementation of an enhanced FCC whistleblower incentives program
- The potential changes to SAR and CTR filing requirements
Each speaker will provide key takeaways to assist financial crime professionals with understanding the new legislation.
- Kelly Cooper, Senior Vice President, Citi, and ACAMS New York Chapter Board Member