Exiger’s Fintech Round Table was held on Thursday 22nd April and was a key opportunity to develop some of the themes discussed at previous roundtable events, as well as introduce some new members to the group and discuss new developments since our initial discussion in late 2020.
Specifically, we revisited some of the topics of interest from our previous round table event, namely:
- Finding a balance with Transaction Monitoring systems
- Improving Customer Risk Scoring
- Developing Risk Appetite Statements
- Effective Governance Frameworks
- Approach to Account Freezing
- Working through Covid-19 and beyond