SCRM University: Introduction to SCRM
How Exiger Can Help:
Exiger can help organizations learn about the importance of SCRM and evaluate the health of their own programs through:
SCRM training and Continuing Education
- Multiple on-site or virtual training options for SCRM education ranging from general familiarity to specific technical skillsets.
- Variety of training options from brief, informal sessions to full 40-hour certification courses.
Risk Framework Support
- Mapping existing SCRM program elements to the TRADES framework to ensure comprehensive coverage
- Evaluating program maturity and effectiveness
Supply Chain Risk Assessment
- Evaluate entity risk across the broadest set of categories at speed and scale
- Illuminate networks of sub-tier suppliers and identify hidden risks in both physical and digital supply chains.
- Importance of SCRM
- Definition and evolution of supply chain and supply chain risk
- What entities make up a supplier ecosystem
- Building blocks of a SCRM program
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Different risk categories of an effective and impactful SCRM program
- Timing of conducting SCRM
Supply Chain Risk Management Complete Guide
Supply Chain Risk Management for the Defense Industrial Base (DIB)
Baseline your SCRM and TPRM Program Maturity Today