The U.S. Department of State (DOS), the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC), and Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and Singapore Customs has organized a two-day strategic trade control seminar from 12 September 2022 to 13 September 2022. This two-day event provides access to top government regulators as well as industry experts who are involved in strategic trade law, export controls, customs regulations, supply chain security, sanctions and compliance standards.
The 10-year anniversary event provides opportunities for you to hear from the senior government representatives from Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Japan, South Korea, the European Union, Australia and the United States who will present on a host of topics as well as private sector experts who will share best practices and lessons learned.
Manufacturers, exporters, logistics providers, freight forwarders, academics and researchers dealing with strategic goods or strategic goods technology are encouraged to attend the seminar.
- Global Export Controls and Sanctions Updates
- Emerging Technology Trends and Issues
- Enforcement Case Studies
- Industry Compliance Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Technology and Research Protection Plans
- Customer and Third-Party Screening Tools
- Face to Face Meetings with Regulators
- Lessons learned
- Best practices,
- And things to consider as you build and enhance your own cybersecurity programs.