Space Systems Command (SSC) is focused on ensuring cyber and cybersecurity readiness and developing the innovating mindsets required to drive this mission. This year’s theme for their annual Cyber Expo is The Threat is Real. Subject matter experts from SSC, government, industry partners, academia, and non-profit organizations will convene in Los Angeles to share knowledge and awareness to enhance SSC’s cyber mission and focus areas. We are excited for our Senior Director of Critical Infrastructure, Munish Walther-Puri to share his expertise in a panel on critical infrastructure vulnerabilities.
SSC’s Cyber Expo is open to military, government, contractors, academia, and commercial industry professionals interested in learning how Space Systems Command is using cyber resilience today and tomorrow to protect our current and future space systems and acquisitions. Attendees will have the opportunity to gain a better understanding of cyber capability requirements while building relationships to better connect with the chance to be involved in the SSC mission.
Cross-Sector Dependencies and Vulnerabilities in Critical Infrastructure
Thursday, November 10, 2022 | 1:00 – 1:55 PM PST
- Moderator: 1st Lt Franchette Brosoto, SSC S6/CIO Cyber Technology Engineer
- Munish Walther-Puri, Senior Director of Critical Infrastructure, Exiger Government Solutions, Former Director of Cyber Risk NYC Cyber Command
- Danielle Jablanski, OT Cybersecurity Strategist, Nozomi Networks
- Ayan Islam, Associate Policy Director, Cybersecurity and Emerging Threats, R Street Institute
- Norma Krayem, Vice President and Chair, Cybersecurity, Privacy & Digital Innovation Practice, Van Scoyoc Associates
- Will Loomis, Associate Director of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative, Atlantic Council